What's new

Looks Like Im NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a note. This thread is almost 2 years old.
 
Yep. He's been using a good detector for 2 years now.:)
 
Nothing against KellyCo but any company that charges me a re-stocking fee will never see another dime from me. That is a classic example of what's known as a 'garbage fee'.

Considering it is illegal to sell an open-box item as "new" even if it has never been used, a lot of companies protect themselves with such a return policy. I can understand that if someone simply changes their mind. To enforce it on a returned defective is just terrible practice. That is one reason I don't buy from Kellyco directly. I bought my ProPointer via Amazon (Kellyco was the seller). Amazon would go to bat for me if something had been wrong.
 
if air tests dont work how come you get different measurements with different sized coins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom