Tin Nugget
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 1,245
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mesquite Texas
- Detector(s) used
- MXT F2
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...
I had a classic ID, not a "5". Since you have rechecked all the connections and still have the same issues I believe you have a defective machine. There is no way it should only air test or detect a cent at 3 or 4 inches and it should not be making noises when waving in mid air. You might try another set of batteries just in case there is a bad one mixed in. To bad no ones around to swap coils with either. I would ship it back to Whites, they will take care of it.
I had a classic ID, not a "5". Since you have rechecked all the connections and still have the same issues I believe you have a defective machine. There is no way it should only air test or detect a cent at 3 or 4 inches and it should not be making noises when waving in mid air. You might try another set of batteries just in case there is a bad one mixed in. To bad no ones around to swap coils with either. I would ship it back to Whites, they will take care of it.













