LOOKS LIKE ITS THE END...

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
LOOKS LIKE IT'S THE END...

Went down to the usual spot today after work 4-12-10...Saw a portable office trailer and a 20 foot container on the property, looks like construction will be starting anytime soon, called a few people to let them know what I saw today, oh well it was inevitable...It was a good run, had a lot of fun, and most of all found my share of good bottles...aloha Kaz :( :( :( :( :( :( :hello: :thumbsup:

Re: LOOKS LIKE IT'S THE END...

where's the pic dude? it might be the last medicine to be found in awhile. Though I hope not.

:'( So sad that I was not able to share in the experience. They'll be other places i'm sure.

I know of at least 4 guys (naming no names!) that were digging in the trenches while there was still a 24/7 security guard posted :icon_pirat:

However, with the current state of destruction, I doubt that they would be trying that again unless there was some new construction to expose more easy scores.....

Unfortunately, I'm not brave enough to risk hitting the Tar Pits under the current circumstances, so I've got other spots on the list for my May visit ::)

Too bad, I was hoping to meet some of you guys out there :(

Anyway, I'll post pictures of what I find when I get back from my trip :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back