What's new

Looks like lot of people Saturday (4-20-13) had a great day of digging!

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
2,854
Reaction score
1,285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like for some reason yesterday 4-20-13 was an awesome day for digging for a lot of people! Read lot of finds on here today one guy found 5 George Washington Inaugural buttons, some posted coins!! I dug a 1817 Liberty today and a friend of mine hunting else where found a US box plate and I heard some other diggers found some good confederate stuff up near Orange,Virginia. Wish we had more days like these the weather was awesome here in Virginia yesterday it was the perfect digging weather you could ask for!. :occasion14:
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I noticed the same thing on the forum HutSiteDigger!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom