Lost a meter cover for this coin

H

hard pan

I was roaming around behind a old cellarhole in the woods and lost my meter cover. I checked around in the woods no luck find it the meter cover so i decide to see if anyone pick this place clean . I guess they forgot this one ;D

Attachments

• mass.JPG
    mass.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 414
  • mass2.JPG
    mass2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Gee HardPan I'm really sorry for your loss. NOT. What kind of coin is that? Great story so far. Is this in the woods somehwere or in the middle of Chicago. I dont need coordinates but a little info would be good. A lot of people assume everyone knows what everthing is when it comes to coins. Personally If I remeber to put my underware on the right way I'm doing good. Thanks for posting it and It sounds like you might be hunting that place again. HH

OP
OP
H

hard pan

ITS a Massachusetts one cent copper coin from 1787 ;D

F

Floater

Well now Badger I'm just trying to encourage creative writing. For all I know the Cellar hole is somewhere in Tiawan. I figure a general area would be nice. I know your secret Duck around here but geez I'm just bored tonight. I'm looking for any entertainment I can get. LOL

F

Floater

AHA So the Coin is from Chicago.

Attachments

• Dale.jpg
    Dale.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 360
P

PrizmIV

want entertainment?!? call 1-800-HOT-LIPS (some fees may apply) ?::) Just messin with ya floater. HH Jonthan

F

Floater

Hey your supposed to be in the delta on the beach or something. You back already or is this a post from one of those fancy hotel tv's Prizm.?

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, hard pan!

HH

Lonewolfe

P

PrizmIV

Fancy hotel tv internet! its a piece of shit! its slower than dial up! anway look at my post in tdays finds it will explain!

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
Wow.. SUMPIN ELSE!! Theres some stories behind that one!! It Drips History!! ME LIIIIIKE.. Californians can only watch with 1/2 chubs.... Go get more!! Good Luk--resurector

F

Floater

resurector said:
Wow.. SUMPIN ELSE!! Theres some stories behind that one!! It Drips History!! ME LIIIIIKE.. Californians can only watch with 1/2 chubs.... Go get more!! Good Luk--resurector
Yea but Resurector You have the biggest supply of gold lost in the world when it comes to coins. There were hundred of thousands of gold coins minted and lost in California. You just have to go find em. Every one of those old drunk miners lost a ton of change. LOL

F

Floater

See Badger , Sometimes I know what I'm Talking about. NA NA NANAH. LOL :D Hey and I'm on my third cup of coffee. Rainy and Miserable here. I still might get out today though. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions