What's new

Lost day of work ends in PEACE

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I was supposed to help out a friend on a project outside but it was a cold and rainy day in Detroit today, so I hit a couple of banks.

In halves I got about 14 40%'s & 2 90%'s and this a 1922S

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • peace1922sobv.webp
    peace1922sobv.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 338
  • peace1922srev.webp
    peace1922srev.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0
That certainly is not something you find everyday.
 
Teller gave it to you or how was the find?

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
Teller gave it to you or how was the find?

DW

Asked the old do you have any Halves or big Dollars Coin question, and without hesitation she forked over 6 clad halves and layed this on the counter and asked for $4 she didn't even seem fased by it I paid her and moved on the the next Teller.

Mojo
 
Nice score. I often ask for large dollars, but even the Ike's are hard to come by around here.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Kantuckkeean said:
Nice score. I often ask for large dollars, but even the Ike's are hard to come by around here.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Ikes are getting turned in by the bunch around here lately.... I pulled over 500 in the last 2 weeks. 2 here 3 there 20 here 40 there they add up quick. But I haven't found any 73's of silver out of the 500 I just get rid of them through various means.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom