Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger should be familiar with zoom. It was the preferred contact for lizzie. His contact at raw tv.. also as roger stated he is friends on f.b. with . But when I look at f.b. under his name. I did not find anything related to the l.d.m... just sayin..

Its hidden lol

And dredge i know youve talked to her, or you are her, or youre part of the production team... Im still trying to figure that one out

on page 56, post #835 your description says weavers needle and the mine. when i use google earth and look at weavers needle. it does not match your pinned gps coordinates. what am i missing.. thanks

Are you looking at what is claimed to be weavers needle? The man that claimed to find what most people think weavers needle is today was not capt Pauline Weaver who the needle was named after. So it was a false claim, and that's why no one has found the mine below what they think the needle is. .. Like its suppose to be. The superstitions was just a superstition to throw people off

Are you looking at what is claimed to be weavers needle? The man that claimed to find what most people think weavers needle is today was not capt Pauline Weaver who the needle was named after. So it was a false claim, and that's why no one has found the mine below what they think the needle is. .. Like its suppose to be. The superstitions was just a superstition to throw people off

In fact the man who claimed to find what most people think weavers needle is today, never did find the mine. So what makes you think he found the needle... Just saying

Give it a like Dave if you are willing to do an interview
rog...nobody is conspiring against you..we aren't spies..the only reason you are catching flak at all is because we caught you lying..and i don't mean little white lies..i'm talking WHOPPERS ..why would i want to talk to someone that lies...the only reason i'm on here is for entertainment in the first place....and up to now you have been quite entertaining but now i grow weary....let me explain how things work around here...when you get caught in one lie..no matter how little it is...then everything you say becomes suspect and will be scrutinized heavily.....nobody is going to believe another word from you without proof..that is the bottom line here rog

Page 56 to see what they are trying to hide. Page 73 to see dave decline an interview even though he is So vocal on here... He wont show his face on camera

And dredge i know youve talked to her, or you are her, or youre part of the production team... Im still trying to figure that one out

I double checked, and no one can see my friends list but friends... So i think i narrowed it down even farther lol

Roger should be familiar with zoom. It was the preferred contact for lizzie. His contact at raw tv.. also as roger stated he is friends on f.b. with . But when I look at f.b. under his name. I did not find anything related to the l.d.m... just sayin..

So if only friends can see my friends list... Who are you? Lizzie or someone from the production team?

Page 74 to see Roger avoid an interview. Evidently he won't show his face or answer any questions.
lol..i tried to explain why he failed around here but he doesn't listen....i bet he was a handfull in school...probably spent more time in the woodshed than he did in class:laughing7:

rog. my name is jeremy. i am in no way connected with any agency or production company. i am a fellow treasure hunter, master carpenter and gold miner. i have had multiple dealings with production companys. and twice i was denied a filming permit for my search area with legal representation. they do not want any filming where i want to film. i almost made a show with josh groden. no permit = no show..

rog. my name is jeremy. i am in no way connected with any agency or production company. i am a fellow treasure hunter, master carpenter and gold miner. i have had multiple dealings with production companys. and twice i was denied a filming permit for my search area with legal representation. they do not want any filming where i want to film. i almost made a show with josh groden. no permit = no show..

You cant see my friends list unless you are a friend. So there is no way you could of verified that she was on my friends list. Ive had that blocked... Possibly thinking about blocking it from my friends too, but i dont think any of my friends can bother her, because she sent me a link...

You cant see my friends list unless you are a friend. So there is no way you could of verified that she was on my friends list. Ive had that blocked... Possibly thinking about blocking it from my friends too, but i dont think any of my friends can bother her, because she sent me a link...
rog..i'm sure your supposed film crew has read this post and dropped you like a hot tater:laughing7:...i offered to test your ore for you at no charge.....then we found out you have no ore...no ore = no mine

Page 56 to see just some of what these people dont want you to see. I played them like a fiddle to give me enough time to get a few posts up... On page 56

Yep.. followers set to public... nice dollhouse though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back