mrs.oroblanco
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,359
- Reaction score
- 427
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Black Hills of South Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Thanks CJ,
Like I said, I have only seen the one, (the one we have) so, I really didn't know for sure. (and actually hadn't thought about it until it was brought up).
Storm seems to have been an interesting person, though. (aside from his writings).
B
Like I said, I have only seen the one, (the one we have) so, I really didn't know for sure. (and actually hadn't thought about it until it was brought up).
Storm seems to have been an interesting person, though. (aside from his writings).
B
Read it, and put it up for sale. It's rare enough that I don't loan my copy out to friends. 



Storm shows a photo of Ruths skull with bullets holes in it,{in response to the other thread}CJoe,all refs from my copy of Storms book.Finis







