What's new

Lost Lake, find of a lifetime.

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this awesome Lost Lake in Pickaway County, Ohio in a plowed over cornfield in the middle of February. I found it sticking down in the mudd at the very edge of the field. That was the best find of the year.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0917.webp
    DSCF0917.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 608
  • DSCF0918.webp
    DSCF0918.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCF0919.webp
    DSCF0919.webp
    78 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
I'd say kirk, but either way that is a heck of a find you got there. :hello2:
 
What a fantastic find. Thanks for posting.
 
lostlake88 said:
I'd say kirk, but either way that is a heck of a find you got there. :hello2:
in my opinion it is a classic clipped wing dove with basal flaking that screams dove,with the classic eliptical blade.just curious why you think it is a kirk?? :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom