What's new

Lost my post! Not typing it again. Here's the pics

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
CRH1.webpCRH2.webpCRH3.webp

TODAY'S FINDS
 
Upvote 0
Does it not say "restore saved content" at the bottom of the text box ? ?
 
Swheat. Finds I never mind finding old pennies
 
it would have said the clipped planchet is a nice minor error to collect
I would tend to agree
 
Does it not say "restore saved content" at the bottom of the text box ? ?[/QUOT

I have used that feature in the past, but it was not there this time. Perhaps it didn't (auto save)
 
a little soap & water to remove the dirt & grease-- then admire your effort. NICE CLIP:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom