What's new

lost

CladMagnet

Full Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is it just me or did everyone leave this site ? and where did all the good ppl go ? seems like the twilight zone to me
 
not saying you all arent good ppl lol
 
just all the really old regs
 
sad just sad this site was the best thing since sliced bread
 
There are some real Good People still here.
Just a New Day Dawning.
 
There are some real Good People still here.
Just a New Day Dawning.
ya prolly the fear of change thing goona be 50 next week just seems like i miss the good ol days
 
*gonna
 
I think for some it was just a case of too much change all at once. At first it seems more complicated then it really is. I'm betting many of them will eventually return and pick their way through the new format.
 
might be the cool blue screen and the fact that i could tell the posts that ive read
 
There are still some of the good old guys left. Wait till you get to be 70+ like me and try to figgure out the new stuff. The worst part is it still has the bugs in it. I have lost two posts so far, one when I hit post quick reply, and one when i hit the picture icon. I never retype a post. I also have the problem that it sayes my sesson timed out and I have to reenter my handle and pasword even though I checked remember me. Some things never change and others just keep moving on.
Just lost the image on this one. Frank
 
I hope some of them do come back, I do like to see what they had found.
Change is about the only thing that we can count on happening day after day.
Happy Hunting Folks.
 
ya prolly the fear of change thing goona be 50 next week just seems like i miss the good ol days


I do miss the old days. I went past 50 a few years back, that metal detector gets heavier and heavier every day.
I used the Sovereign all day today and my back is not liking me now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom