gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2010 #1 back to the bay again . . . . . . Attachments 830NUT.webp 46.2 KB · Views: 460 Upvote 0
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2010 #2 holey moley thats a lotta digging and alotta sinkers too.. dont worry, the sea gods will thank ya for cleaning out the bay n ocean.. my hubby uses the weights to make lead soldiers..
holey moley thats a lotta digging and alotta sinkers too.. dont worry, the sea gods will thank ya for cleaning out the bay n ocean.. my hubby uses the weights to make lead soldiers..
wwace Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 392 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Anchorage AK Detector(s) used Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro Aug 31, 2010 #3 I don't know what the recyclers pay there but lead is .94 a pound today, at least you are in the zone, if there was gold there Max you would be on it.
I don't know what the recyclers pay there but lead is .94 a pound today, at least you are in the zone, if there was gold there Max you would be on it.
Bobbie Full Member Joined Nov 7, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut and SW Florida Detector(s) used 2 Minelab Excal 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2010 #4 Didn't you once tell me that......."where there is lead, you will find gold"..........keep looking, storms are brewing.
Didn't you once tell me that......."where there is lead, you will find gold"..........keep looking, storms are brewing.
Diver_Down Silver Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Aug 31, 2010 #5 I save all my lead sinkers and sell them back to fishermen when I have a bunch. Easy money and they get a great deal.
I save all my lead sinkers and sell them back to fishermen when I have a bunch. Easy money and they get a great deal.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Aug 31, 2010 #6 you are sure cleaning up there Tuffy! lol I guess I'll start saving those sinkers.