NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beaches have been torn up from recent storms - once again I will be missing out
health issues have kept me from getting out anywhere - docs got me on oxygen now
dont know if i will ever get out again - gonna get surgery on my left foot on friday so that will keep me from
hunting as it is - lungs is a different story
Wish you all a golden New Year ! Keep making the finds I wish I was :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 4

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
health issues have kept me from getting out anywhere - docs got me on oxygen now
dont know if i will ever get out again - gonna get surgery on my left foot on friday so that will keep me from
Wish you all a golden New Year ! Keep making the finds I wish I was :icon_thumleft:
You need to look into getting a digging robot to help keeping the passion alive.

Just kidding about that.
All the best on the operation.
I know what breathing issues are all about.

2Peas

May 26, 2014
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 & Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish you all the best. Get Well Soon.

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Best of all with health. Too cold to get out for the next few days. Yes, some of your old haunts are torn up and others are piled in with sand that has been ripped off others. I'll save a few of your favorite spots. Be sure to look me up, if only for a dinner, when you get back our way. Often talk of our endeavors frequently....WaterWalker

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello Casper, Hoping this finds you on the road to recovery. (WE) wish you a very speedy recovery. Please come down to have a great seafood dinner on us as soon as you both can. Many areas are torn up here, but lot's of areas are also sanded in, with new sand deposits... Please feel free to give me a call anytime. Looking forward to chatting. I'm reserving a spot in the water for you....Stay safe buddy

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing you all the best Don! :icon_thumleft:

ken(Toronto)

Mar 7, 2008
Hey Casper,

sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope the sugery goes well, and you heal quickly.
Since we last met on the Bermuda cruise, I went on another one stopping at Coco Cay, and St Maartens. At Coco Cay, I did the water in the center beach, but there were zero targets! In St Maartens, I did about 1/2 hr on the dry sand, but gave up , it was too go...m hot!!
Will be doing the downtown beach in Ocho Rios in 2 weeks, if the locals are not too rough.

take care,

Ken

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah when the weather is great, a person almost feels guilty about not going out to detect. I think that's why winter was invented. To keep us indoors for a little while. :tongue3:

But when it comes to health issues, I've been there myself and know it's not fun and can be quite aggravating. Hopefully you get well soon.

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spring is right around the corner and will be here soon! We all hope you recover soon and get back out on the hunt! Hang in their and heal up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread