• SDC12341.JPG
    SDC12341.JPG
    594.2 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome points man! The two big Quartz pieces are interesting. It Looks like they were made by the same hand from the picture.

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd frame....You gotta be kidding me

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome points man! The two big Quartz pieces are interesting. It Looks like they were made by the same hand from the picture.

Found in the same area both of them. The largest is a white flint the other a quartz both scrapers. We got another 3 inches last night of rain. Creeks are over flowing the banks and the stones are popping in the fields.

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome....man a lot of great finds this weekend being posted.

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in the same area both of them. The largest is a white flint the other a quartz both scrapers. We got another 3 inches last night of rain. Creeks are over flowing the banks and the stones are popping in the fields.

Very cool Rock, hey I'm glad your spots are getting slammed with rain!. You'll be filling in the next frame in no time!! HH bud

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my 1st frame for 2017. By the end of the year I will of straightened them up more like taking the scrapers out and then putting the points in each frame but so far these are the ones I feel are frame worthy till I find some better ones anyway. rock

Attachments

• SDC12346.JPG
    SDC12346.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 127

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice assortment you got there!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! What is that top left thing?

That is my 1st almost whole Gorget made from a thin piece of pink slate there would of been another notch on the right side if it wasnt damaged. Would of been tied onto each notch and worn around the neck or wrist as a decoration piece. Im lucky it was found when I saw it or Im sure it would of gotten broken in time.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice assortment you got there!

Finding plenty of quartz this year the flint seems to be hiding but I have a few favorites already this year in that frame. Thank you

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my 1st frame for 2017. By the end of the year I will of straightened them up more like taking the scrapers out and then putting the points in each frame but so far these are the ones I feel are frame worthy till I find some better ones anyway. rock

Some really nice find in there I think my favorite is the bifurcated point with serrated edges

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some really nice find in there I think my favorite is the bifurcated point with serrated edges

Mine to probably will be my best for the year but I have 2 like that are you talking about the dark one or the 2 tone? I like them both.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine to probably will be my best for the year but I have 2 like that are you talking about the dark one or the 2 tone? I like them both.

Both killers but the dark one with deep serrated edges is amazing .... The fact that it's complete is unreal also the 2-tone larger point would be a center piece in any display

Last edited:
OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both killers but the dark one with deep serrated edges is amazing .... The fact that it's complete is unreal also the 2-tone larger point would be a center piece in any display

Have you got a I.D. for me on the black one? I have sent a pic off but havent heard back yet.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been raining here almost every day for over a week now an not just showers but toad floaters and next week will be the same. You are doing great Rock:hello2:

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Stanley or Kirk serrated what were you thinking ? What state are you in?

I thought the same 2 but cant narrow it down its been sharpened on the blade each right side so it has the twist look straight on if that helps. Im in N GA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread