56 KB · Views: 203
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 14
Wow! What kinds of places did you work? Where are you located?

My question also, in general, where did you find this.......park, old home, cellar hole, beach.......
Thanks, and great finds, a day well spent...

Generally, I hunt parks. I've considered asking for permission at old private homes. Haven't gotten to that yet.

Thanks GI

Last edited:
Generally, I hunt parks and old ball fields. I've considered asking for permission at old private homes. Haven't gotten to that yet.

Thanks GI

Thanks GI! I wanted to know exactly where you hunt and all the places you find these wonderful things too! I wanted to figure out how to get in on some of the gravy train! ;) LOL Where are you located? Which schools/parks do you hunt? What time of day? Infield? Outfield? 3rd base line? 1st? East, north, south or west? Full moon? LOL LOL LOL!!

Great finds GI! (need a partner? LOL )

Amazing! I need to find me a honey spot like that.. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks GI! I wanted to know exactly where you hunt and all the places you find these wonderful things too! I wanted to figure out how to get in on some of the gravy train! ;) LOL Where are you located? Which schools/parks do you hunt? What time of day? Infield? Outfield? 3rd base line? 1st? East, north, south or west? Full moon? LOL LOL LOL!!

Great finds GI! (need a partner? LOL )

I usually hunt in the corner closest to the oldest part of town. Also, where the largest trees are is a good place to start.

Last edited:
LOL!! Thanks GI! But, I wasn't being serious. Just seemed funny to me when someone reports a good day that other's would ask "whar'd ya find that!" LOL

HH!

LOL!! Thanks GI! But, I wasn't being serious. Just seemed funny to me when someone reports a good day that other's would ask "whar'd ya find that!" LOL

HH!

Now that was funny!!!

Wow ! you really scored ! I would be ecstatic if I found these in a day and a half - I'm really impressed by the amount of silver , the
overall quality of the finds , the Indians !!! Outstanding finds amigo !

My screen is so shinny, I love it !!
Hey, what's up with the coin in the last picture ?
With the hole and chain loop in it, Is that a roman silver ??
A close up of that on both sides would be cool...
Keep @ it and HH !!

Last edited:
HI HO Silver!!!!

Now that's some epic hunting :)

Impressive hunt!! Well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back