Lots of toys, a few coins and a BIG BULLET!!!

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my son is stuck with Herlong as of late. We tried to scout out more of the old housing areas trying to find a spot to run our string and grid search. Guess we found the house where all the kids played today since we found lots of old cars, some marbles and the toy gun pieces.

We managed to find a few wheats and a nice rosie (46-S) while we searched though!!!! He found some older Jeffersons but none were silver. His AT Pro is a nickel finding monster. Puts me to shame!!!

The big bullet is a dud! No primer and holes drilled through it. Surprised me though when it came out. Next week I told him we needed to venture out and look for some older stuff...............we'll see. Getting hot hear really fast this week. Upper 90's!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!

121415(1).jpg My son in action!!!! unnamed (2a).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

Upvote 16
Looks like fun getting out with the son swinging the coil. Congrats on the rosie and finding quite an assortment of toys. My brother-in-law and I have an thing about harmonica reeds. I have found 3 and he's still skunked.

We have plenty of reeds out our way.....................they come up like a penny/dime signal for me. I think in Amedee we find a piece or two every time we go out!!!!!

Great old toy cars There is some age to e'm As a rule in finding toy car most found are hot wheels cars. The older ones are harder to come by. I dug some old types,but most are quite of newer ones. good finds there!!

Nice finds! You really get some good little cars! GL&HH.

Great hunt guys! Keep those toys-a-comin', I really enjoy seeing them. Sub 8-)

Like seeing those old tootsie toys

Hey Basq the old trucks and car are really neat......zutphen

You have a .50 cal dummy round. They use those to teach guys how to load the Ma Deuce so there's no danger of anyone accidentally putting a few of them through something they're not supposed to.

That's a fine hunt in my book. Toys are always cool and silver too.

Gettin' pretty hot here lately too btw. Luckily, I LOVE the warm seasons no matter how hot it gets.
I'd rather sweat than shiver any day.

Congrats.

Love those old Brass Decorative Pieces Like the one under the Spoon.

Congratulations on the interesting finds! I love finding the old toys!

Yesterday, I found an old toy gun from 1962 (researched it - made in USA). Unfortunately is was broken into three pieces, but all were found in one hole about 9 inches deep. Finding old things and researching their history is fun and gives you an appreciation for the past.

Cool digs on the toy guns, reminds me of the cap busters back in the early 60's...

Don't get me wrong .
I love the old toy cars as well, esp in that shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back