What's new

Louisiana Button

vadigger89

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still hard to believe that I found a Louisiana Button. I also found an1858 trime with a square hole punched in it. A nice variety of bullets from both sides. Surely a hunt to remember. Happy Digging.
 

Attachments

  • 20160109_175338[1].webp
    20160109_175338[1].webp
    149.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 20160109_151452[1].webp
    20160109_151452[1].webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160109_130058[1].webp
    20160109_130058[1].webp
    429.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160109_175500[1].webp
    20160109_175500[1].webp
    249.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Whoa, excellent snag on that Louisiana button. Great variety of lead too. I've only dug ringtails at two sites. Love the coin too, I've yet to find one of those.
 
Wonderful find. I would get that one fixed. Good variety also.
 
carved bullets

I forgot to show these carved bullets. Always fun to find carved bullets.
 

Attachments

  • 20160109_232442.webp
    20160109_232442.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20160109_232419.webp
    20160109_232419.webp
    82 KB · Views: 104
I'll take a Louisiana button & a trime any day.
 
That's my kind of hunt! I have a lot of carved lead, but not a carved Gardner. Nice hunt.[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
That's my kind of hunt! I have a lot of carved lead, but not a carved Gardner. Nice hunt.[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut

Agreed on the Gatdner. Man, for a lot of us, a Louisiana button would make our YEAR. Would mine! Congrats!
 
Beautiful button & Trime along with a lot of nice lead! Congrats!
 
Nice Trime! Still a bucket list find for me. Cool button congrats on all the bullets!
 
Nice LA! Congrats! Guess it was your trime to dig one. :D

-Buck
 
Very nice Finds & Of Course the LA Button is Sweet!
 
Nice hunt, congrats on the LA. Looks like a lot of CS lead there.
 
Nice button! Happy to see it saved.
 
Nice Louisiana button!
 
ONE BUTTON I WOULD LOVE TO FIND THE LOUISIANA ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom