What's new

Love little country banks

favored papa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Location
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
I went ten miles out of my way today to a one bank town. they only had $130,00 in kens but the first roll had 4 40% the second had 14 40% Nine of the rolls had silver for a total of 32 40%ers. 14 is the best roll I have ever found and 32 is the best day I have ever had. Nice way to start over, after selling out two weeks ago.


Good luck ALL.
 
Upvote 0
I also hit those small banks. Today I scored 22 40% halfs at one. :wink: Congrats on your find. :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet score. I should try driving out a little ways farther next road trip. Sounds like it could be a good idea.
 
Good job!! Glad you're back at it and off to a good start.
 
Great day up there in Idaho! The silver is out there. You just have to travel around a little to find it.
Nice score. Happy for you.
rileyboy
 
That's how you do it. !0 mile is a short trip for 32 keepers.

Congrats.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom