What's new

love my new sand shark

captaindoug

Full Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
First let me say thank you to to the many who helped me make up my mind about my next detector. Got my sand shark yesterday and went to a lake about a block from my house. The history behind this small lake is that one end of it housed the hottest casino in the state in the roaring twenties. The other end housed and old hotel that was later converted to a barracks in WWll, the two were connected by a wooden walkway that crossed the entire lake/ Long since gone/
in a little less that one hour I think I located the walkway due to the large old nails. The penny is fairly new and paper thin and then came the 22 automatic.
 

Attachments

  • lake small.webp
    lake small.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 507
Upvote 0
second pic
 

Attachments

  • temppist.webp
    temppist.webp
    30 KB · Views: 510
I envy you with all the fun your going to have. Good luck. :thumbsup:
 
Very cool :thumbsup: I like the gun I would have the numbers ran though just to see something about guns and water make ya wonder lol.
 
Woo-Hoo! :hello2: Go Cap go! :thumbsup:
 
What a fun place that is going to be to hunt this summer.
 
Captain, I'm glad to read that you like your new SandShark

I wish you the best of hunting with it.

A gun find :o I would have jumped 10 feet back if I had dug that one up!

HH
Lorraine
 
captaindoug said:
The history behind this small lake is that one end of it housed the hottest casino in the state in the roaring twenties. The other end housed and old hotel that was later converted to a barracks in WWll, the two were connected by a wooden walkway that crossed the entire lake/ Long since gone

Get ready to have some fun hunting that lake. :icon_biggrin: Keep us updated.
 
Keep us posted and dig it all--Good Luck from Pennsylvania
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom