What's new

Love some help w this one

tomsneck

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
407
Reaction score
598
Golden Thread
0
Location
marthas vineyard
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt, mxsport
New spot for me. Would love some help with the Id
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481674248.524389.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481674388.050389.webp
Thanks for the look
 
Upvote 24
Nice find!...... Now wait for it.....if you show the coin they will chime in.[emoji12]
 
Looking forward to ID - nice find, whatever it is!
 
When ever you see a shield with two lions and two castles you know you've found Spanish loot! That appears to be a Spanish 1/2 or 1/4 Real, made in the late 18th or very early 19th century! :treasurechest::occasion14::skullflag:
 
My buddy said it looks like a chicken [emoji23][emoji23]
 
Regardless of the specific origin of this coin....fantastic find!
 
Seems like copper to me. Any thoughts on where it was made?
 
Nice old silver, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Need Macydon to see it, I thought Spanish as soon as I looked at it, but you can't go by me I'm no expert, still green.
 
Put it on the "what is it forum"
 
No help with ID but congrats on a nice find
 
I was blessed to find some Spanish silver. 1829 Spanish Mexican 8 Reales. What a blessed day that was.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom