What's new

Love this bracelet!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Went out this morning hoping not to get rained on. Too rough to hunt the water so mostly I stayed in the wet sand. Got a little clad but LOVE this bracelet. Already in the jewelry box... Was barely covered in sand at the high tide line. Unmarked but cleaned up nicely with silver cleaner so I suspect it is really silver.
 

Attachments

  • junebrace1.webp
    junebrace1.webp
    105 KB · Views: 834
  • junebrace3.webp
    junebrace3.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 858
Upvote 0
Very nice....looks like silver....cleaned up nice....congrats!!
 
That is a really pretty bracelet, congratulations!!!
 
Nice! You go girl! :headbang:
 
You did a great job. Way to go.
 
I'm liken it too :icon_salut: Does it stick to the magnet?
 
Ok I'm not sure what the magnet test means??? The large pieces do not stick and the latch does...so I hope that means that the large part is real silver!!
 
Very nice bracelet find, Cntrydncr1 :hello2:

you could try soaking this bracelet in ammonia.

As I understand it: if the ammonia turns blue, this color change is indicative of the copper content within a silver item chemically reacting with ammonia.

This test has helped my identify silver finds .

I hope this helps you ID the metallic content.

Lorraine
 
You got a nice looker there cntrydncr1.
Silver or not.....it's a nice find. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice looking bracelet :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice bracelet. Missed you at the meeting!!
 
Another beauty for your collection!
 
Nice!!!!!! If it's not silver, does it matter? Yeah, what was I thinking. Good looking piece, regardless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom