What's new

"love token"

sc penny magnet

Greenie
Joined
Jan 25, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Found this coin about a year ago. Im pretty sure its a capped bust dime. One side appears to have the initials HD on it witch oddly enough is my first two initials. I have read that this would be a "love token". Any additional info on this would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20150202_174458.webp
    ForumRunner_20150202_174458.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 171
  • ForumRunner_20150202_174512.webp
    ForumRunner_20150202_174512.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 152
Very Cool! I would love to find something like that
 
Indeed, it would be considered a "Love Token", but it also could have served as a fancy button such as a collar button. Cool find.
 
Very cool find! I would be thinking that was sewn onto an article of clothing
 
Nice find! Thanks for taking the time and sharing. HH ALL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom