What's new

Loved the show Ron - hope to see many more!

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
That was a class show! Very well done. Ron you're a natural star!
DC
 
you lucky mucker --tower of london no less-- :thumbsup: all I can say is more , more . I liked the balance between the history and the mere cash "value' of things ---and I loved the part where the woman explained how normal everyday type folks were helping in building up the historical knowledge base via their finds.
 
excellent show! Have to say this is how you make a real metal detecting/relic hunting show...

no stupid phrases no backhoes and dynamite and certainly no cash in screens of finds.


Need more episodes
 
Absolutely loved it.. want more shows.. of everything..USA and England.. Finally a show worth watching for us hunters. You have made us all very proud.
 
No surprise that it was a GREAT show. Ron is a class act :icon_thumright:

I really hope there is more and Ron gets the gig. He did an incredible job.
 
Yep. I loved this show. Glad there was not a 100$ find every other minute! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Ron you are a natural...Good Job all around! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Very nicely done. You looked like you have been in front of the camera for years. Very well put together.
 
Good job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hamid HH
 
Shows it like it is. Great job Ron. :icon_thumleft:
 
Ron, I missed it. Sounds like it was good. Will it be airing again soon? GFP HH
 
Great show :headbang: hope to see more
 
Great show Ron, can't wait till the next. You are making more right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom