What's new

low tide dig today

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
SMALL MANS BAND 10k 3 grams..looks like its been down there a while.. Targets are far and few but a ring always makes me smile:happysmiley:.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0003.webp
    PICT0003.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 267
  • PICT0008.webp
    PICT0008.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 268
  • PICT0010.webp
    PICT0010.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 268
  • PICT0012.webp
    PICT0012.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
Gold is gold. I wish you luck
Hamid HH
 
I see your finds its old, can you retur, i thinck to find more gold. I wish you luck. Hamid H H
 
10Kt gold will tarnish some when in the salt water for awhile. It is made up of over 50% of other metals. Nice find, gold is getting hard to find.
 
Nice find, cleaned up good. WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom