What's new

Low tide fashion watch and silver

Coastie59

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
453
Reaction score
673
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Low tide gave up a Geneva fashion watch, a 925 toe ring and a bunny trinket. GL & HH!! 004.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice hunting Coastie......... the BH has served you well :sunny:
 
Congratulation!
 
Very nice finds , Coastie...I like that watch!

Lorraine
 
Nice haul! Beats clammin!
 
Very nice treasures! Congrats!
 
Low tide gave up a Geneva fashion watch, a 925 toe ring and a bunny trinket. GL & HH!!View attachment 626165

This silver watch is looks very different and toe ring is looks very nice. Today's people are like to wear this type of accessories and silver is first choice for most of people. I want to get it, so can you helps me find out it.
 
I like that watch, Coastie! :headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom