What's new

Low tide Hunt 18 coins 9 jewelry

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Clam Water allowed me to get in the trough and work the hour before low tide. What a coin ratio to Jewelry 18 coins to 9 pieces of bling.Well one piece of bling . All the jewelry is junk except the nice 10k 2.8 grams blue topaz size 8. and the .925 silver ring. I say size 8 because I always come home with 6 1/2 rings. This one is claimed by my wife for a empty finger.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0544.webp
    IMG_0544.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_0548.webp
    IMG_0548.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0
NIce looking ring BC. congrads buddy
 
Nice hunt, BCNJ :headbang:

I Love that ring! It is beautiful!! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
One of the better looking rings i've seen!
 
Ring looks like topaz and possibly real diamonds. WTG!
 
That ring is a beauty .. :headbang:
 
I'm from Nj and I never found so many great targets there.
 
general said:
I'm from Nj and I never found so many great targets there.
Sorry to here that been here on the Jersey shore since 1962. While I did not start hunting till 1974 I have always found great targets here on the NJ beaches! Can't wait for the hunting season to start, these new drops are holding my interest for the time being! Come on October - April
 
great lookin ring. congrats!
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
Clam Water allowed me to get in the trough and work the hour before low tide. What a coin ratio to Jewelry 18 coins to 9 pieces of bling.Well one piece of bling . All the jewelry is junk except the nice 10k 2.8 grams blue topaz size 8. and the .925 silver ring. I say size 8 because I always come home with 6 1/2 rings. This one is claimed by my wife for a empty finger.

Sweet Ring!!! If red saw that one I would be black and Blue for Weeks!!!! Not a Bad Thing!!! HH Chug
 
The blue topaz ring really has a pretty blue
color doesn't it. I like it. Nice find BC.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom