Rick K
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2007
- Messages
- 756
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gold Canyon AZ
- Detector(s) used
- ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
With shipping time, it looks like First Texas took maybe two days to diagnose, fix and notify. Pretty different than all the stuff being posted about Minelab repairs taking months currently.
I think back to our conversations before you bought the LRP, and I remember saying that there are better and higher priced units, but it's the "fun factor" that can't be beat on the LRP. I have more fun detecting with my LRP after already owning Garrett's, Tesoro's, Fisher's and Minelab's.(Though Tesoro's are a close second). There's just something about a big, easy to read screen on a light, easy to swing all day detector that feels good and has a hard time saying "that's enough for the day". 






