LU treasure map, Nazi gold. Continuation.

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again, treasure hunters.
I haven't been to this site for a long time for objective reasons.
Glad to chat with you treasure hunters again.
If you don't mind, I would like to continue.
In the previous topic - "Liu's map and connections with the Nazis -2. Continuation of the topic." we discussed the symbols on the map related to the designation of the sun on the map, I tried to explain to you that this indicates the time of day and I wanted you to see for yourself what hour the symbols of the sun and its rays indicate. But unfortunately no one was able to see and answer correctly. And the time indicated on the map corresponds to ten o'clock in the morning.
But why does this matter and why is it so important in understanding the map? To answer this question you need to understand one thing - “everything in this world is transitory and changeable” - everything changes (countries, people, cities, territories and even climate), not to mention funny treasure maps tied to time coordinates, which change over time or disappear altogether. But I made a reservation here, in fact, there are things in this world that cannot be changed. Answer me yourself, what do you think these things are in your opinion?
And then we will have a more fruitful conversation in the next conversation (by my watch, in about 24 hours).

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I understand that the topic is not interesting. Well, then I’ll just explain the time for the reader, why 10 o’clock. Here is the picture in which I displayed in (the previous topic) the position of the sun, the ray at the “zenith”, this is in the picture the lowest step in the ladder (zenith is the highest position of the Sun above the horizon), it is generally considered to be noon, that is, 12 o’clock . In the figure, the vertical beam falls on the second step, which corresponds to 10 o'clock.
зенит.png

2eih-gif.2048771

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I understand that the topic is not interesting. Well, then I’ll just explain the time for the reader, why 10 o’clock. Here is the picture in which I displayed in (the previous topic) the position of the sun, the ray at the “zenith”, this is in the picture the lowest step in the ladder (zenith is the highest position of the Sun above the horizon), it is generally considered to be noon, that is, 12 o’clock . In the figure, the vertical beam falls on the second step, which corresponds to 10 o'clock.
View attachment 2126450

2eih-gif.2048771
This was the easiest and very first step in decoding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread