47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #1 This was a pretty good box! Quite a variety. 14 - 40% Kennedys 1 - 90% Kennedy 1 - 90% Franklin 7 - 90% Walker This was the first box I've done since the boy dragged me into the mud with him...Gonna be a long time before either of us take a bath! Attachments 100_3254.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 287 Upvote 0
This was a pretty good box! Quite a variety. 14 - 40% Kennedys 1 - 90% Kennedy 1 - 90% Franklin 7 - 90% Walker This was the first box I've done since the boy dragged me into the mud with him...Gonna be a long time before either of us take a bath!
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2009 #2 Good box ! Lots of 90's. Good pics too !
silvereagle78 Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 453 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location The Burgh PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle Jul 27, 2009 #3 I love those walkers, Nice
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jul 27, 2009 #4
D Daniel964 Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Detector(s) used Whites MXT Jul 27, 2009 #5 WOW real nice box.
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #6 I call that an excellent box PD!! Congrats. Your right about the variety too.....schweeeet. I am glad to see you pull some goodies because I know you sorta backed off due to the lack of lately. I think it may be time to get more boxes....ha! Nice job!
I call that an excellent box PD!! Congrats. Your right about the variety too.....schweeeet. I am glad to see you pull some goodies because I know you sorta backed off due to the lack of lately. I think it may be time to get more boxes....ha! Nice job!
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #7 sweet haul!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jul 27, 2009 #8 Good pile PD. Nice pic. ffd
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #9 Nice.
mountainman 2 Bronze Member Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 1,930 Reaction score 811 Golden Thread 0 Location Extreme Northern NJ Detector(s) used whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #10 Nice box,lots of variety. Any older dates on the Walkers?
joad Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used White's MXT Jul 27, 2009 #11 Very nice!
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jul 27, 2009 #12 Them is some sexy ladies. Thanks for the photo's Mojo
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #13 Nice score!
47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 Thread Owner #14 Got real excited when I saw a '17. Pulled out the loop but alas no "s". All the other where in the 40's
Got real excited when I saw a '17. Pulled out the loop but alas no "s". All the other where in the 40's
maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Jul 27, 2009 #15 Nice box there - been months since I've seen one of those up here with all the lady's. Maine_Jim
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #16 Nice haul PD, you were due for this.