What's new

Lucky To Find Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday at CWB was not too great, only found about $2.00 in change and a size 13 Stainless Steel Ring.

Tried a local beach today, my first signal was a 1.7gr. 14kt. small ladies ring with 2 small diamonds on the side and some other stone which may be a CZ in the center. Found a few more coins but very few signals. Ran into Steve and he had found a gold wedding band. Some older couple came up to him and said the husband had just lost it. Steve returned the ring to the couple who were happy to get it back.
 

Attachments

  • lUCK.webp
    lUCK.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
Another beautiful ring find, Les!

Lorraine
 
Hey Les nice ring. Did you get to CLW around 7:30-ish? I saw 2 guys get in the water by Frenchy's, looks like they had Excals. I was just finishing up dry sanding with the AT Pro and then high tailed it south. Came back later and found a stainless wedding band too.
Chris
 
Great seeing you in the water today! The old gent came out in the water and gave me some gas money for finding his wedding ring. The couple were so appreciative that I found and returned the ring it gave me the thrill of doing the right thing. Shortly after this I found a small 10K white gold ring near the surf. I had a memorable day.
 
Nice job general and very nice looking ring Les, both had a great day and thanks for sharing!
 
Hey Les nice ring. Did you get to CLW around 7:30-ish? I saw 2 guys get in the water by Frenchy's, looks like they had Excals. I was just finishing up dry sanding with the AT Pro and then high tailed it south. Came back later and found a stainless wedding band too.
Chris
That was Ken and I.
 
Sweet ring Les. You are right its getting tuff out there to get the gold.... but aint that water warm? I hunted with a couple of guys you know yesterday..... not much worth mentioning unless Brians ring tuns out to be gold.

Dew
 
Congratulation!! Im return for you.
 
Good one Les.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom