What's new

mabie my best find to date

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
met up with the crew after work. cotton,ed,mark and goby.found this in waist deep water. its either 22 0r 24k the emerald is 2.5ct.need to get this bad boy appraised weight is 12grams .oh thanks cotton .i think that guy on here who you traded coils might have cost you this ring
 

Attachments

  • 24k.webp
    24k.webp
    132.6 KB · Views: 735
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    117 KB · Views: 710
Upvote 0
JoeSWFla said:
Nice find Dave.But I have to ask why Cotton's trade might
have cost him that ring?Didn't he get a 12x15 SEF?I was
looking at that one too.HH Joe
Joe it turned out to be just a screw worked loose on my water proof connector. (I hope) So i just hard wired the damn thing an trashed the connectors .I will give it the real work out to night :laughing7:
 
Wow! That is a beauty!!! Please update us when you have it appraised.

Jim
 
Wow that's a nice one. Not sure what I would do seeing that in my scoop.
 
Really nice ring. However, I am guessing it is not an emerald. Emeralds are usually cut with an "Emerald cut", rectangular in shape and emeralds are usually darker green although I am aware that natural emeralds can vary in color from clear, to yellow to dark green, depending on how much chromium they have in them. (I found a yellow emerald once while mining in NC. so I did some research.) There are other green gemstones, not sure what it is. Maybe it is a very rare Green Diamond. Wouldn't that be nice? regardless of what stone it is, it is very, very nice. HH, Ralph
 
Yep, Finally got to meet the "crew". I saw the ring right after he found it (didn't take long either). Snooksion2 is a hard core MD'er. I was out all day at the same beach, but did'nt attempt to get into the water too deep because of the rough waves, but snook gets there and 20 minutes later finds this nice ring WTG Dave :notworthy:. Hope to catch up with you guys again (now that you know who I am) You got my vote for banner :icon_thumleft:

PS. Hey Dave you gotten me thinken about trying out that new coil on my excal, now that I've seen it first hand and what it can do. :headbang:

Gobyman
 
That's a Nice Big Honker! Congrads!
 
Beautiful Ring! Keep them coming! I just got to Lido last night for a weeks stay with the girlfriend. You guys have it made living here. I'm bringing the detector next time I come back. We're headed to Siesta Key beach today and we're not wearing any good jewelry!

Glenn
 
WOW!! Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I did some research on emeralds when I found my avatar ring and was surprised that they are worth MORE diamonds on a per carat basis.

Here's hoping you get a pleasant surprise! Please let us know.

HH Joe

PS: Oh yeah .. BANNER!
 
GOOD HEAVENS! WHAT A BEAUT! CONGRATS I am the same color as that stone.... absolutely GREEN with envy! WTG!
 
Almost looks gold plated..hope I'm wrong for your sake. the stone is gorgeous ..Hope it all turns out good ..Be sure and let us all know.


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom