What's new

mabie my best find to date

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
met up with the crew after work. cotton,ed,mark and goby.found this in waist deep water. its either 22 0r 24k the emerald is 2.5ct.need to get this bad boy appraised weight is 12grams .oh thanks cotton .i think that guy on here who you traded coils might have cost you this ring
 

Attachments

  • 24k.webp
    24k.webp
    132.6 KB · Views: 735
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    117 KB · Views: 710
Upvote 0
Nice ring!

Semper Fi
 
Gorgeous ring!

Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome ring. Hope it makes the banner!
 
I would be very happy to have found this ring. You did good. :headbang:
 
It looks old! Very nice find!
 
That's a wicked sweet ring!!! I don't wear rings but I'd wear that one! Green with envy I am! :thumbsup:
 
That's a ring I would not sell. Very, very nice find.
 
Dang!!! I think that's the ring I lost last year :laughing9:

That's a beauty of a find.

I bet Cotton was crying in his bunny slippers :laughing9:

It's one of the best I've seen too, congrats.
 
that is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks alot like a stone I found that was a blue zircon. I'm sure your jeweler will tell you if it is an emerald or not. Of course it will be worth LOTS more if it is a real emerald. Congrats on the nice find.
 
Congrats Dave, :thumbsup: I hope you make the banner you have my vote :tongue3:
 
I already put in my vote.

I guess Cotton didn't see my special comment above..... :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
JP said:
I already put in my vote.

I guess Cotton didn't see my special comment above..... :laughing9: :laughing9:
I seen it, :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9: I was getting ready to send ya a pm. :laughing7:
 
Nice find Dave.But I have to ask why Cotton's trade might
have cost him that ring?Didn't he get a 12x15 SEF?I was
looking at that one too.HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom