What's new

Made 8 Cents Searching Halves Today

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up 14 half dollars from one bank at lunch time with no silver. Dropped it into the coin counter at the bank next door and found one 25 Centavos from Argentina and on penny from Canada in the coin return. Approx value of both 8 cents US.

Checked 14 halves and made 8 cents.

I guess I can't complain the bank I got the halves from produced silver the last three times I was there.

HH

NJ
 
Upvote 0
N.J.THer said:
Picked up 14 half dollars from one bank at lunch time with no silver. Dropped it into the coin counter at the bank next door and found one 25 Centavos from Argentina and on penny from Canada in the coin return. Approx value of both 8 cents US.
Checked 14 halves and made 8 cents.
I guess I can't complain the bank I got the halves from produced silver the last three times I was there.
HH
NJ
Like I said in one of my previous posts where I found a ton of wheats, foreign and other stuff........
ALWAYS CHECK THE COIN RETURN!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom