What's new

Made a little display

robertk

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 16, 2023
Messages
7,097
Reaction score
34,414
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(If this doesn't belong in "today's finds", please let me know where it does belong.)

I put together a little display frame last night with gun-related things I've found at my 1800's mystery house. I think it came out nice. Several shot shell headstamps, including a "Western Expert", a "Remington SureShot", and a few variants of "UMC Co New Club". The date range is 1880 to 1910. Then some shotgun slugs and small caliber bullets, The "intact" round in the lower left is not really an intact round. It's a spent case that I found, and the lead that I found nearby. They fit together so I put them together. And I honestly don't know what the last two items in the lower right are, but they seem like they belong in there too.

IMG_2367.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Looks great. :icon_thumleft:
 
(If this doesn't belong in "today's finds", please let me know where it does belong.)

I put together a little display frame last night with gun-related things I've found at my 1800's mystery house. I think it came out nice. Several shot shell headstamps, including a "Western Expert", a "Remington SureShot", and a few variants of "UMC Co New Club". The date range is 1880 to 1910. Then some shotgun slugs and small caliber bullets, The "intact" round in the lower left is not really an intact round. It's a spent case that I found, and the lead that I found nearby. They fit together so I put them together. And I honestly don't know what the last two items in the lower right are, but they seem like they belong in there too.

View attachment 2107891
Very Cool!!!
 
The bottom 2 left items are fired rifle bullets. The left one for sure and probably the other is copper jacketed lead, normally used for hunting.
 
Nice display
 
I should do the same....thats great, nice idea.
 
Looks real nice !
 
I meant "bottom right" rather than bottom left. They definitely do fit in the display!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom