What's new

✅ SOLVED Made By Wein Sales Corp

Natman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hazelwood, MO
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all

I found this pretty heavy object today, it's 2 1/2" long and says "MADE BY WEIN SALES CORP BROOKLYN, N.Y."

Any help appreciated..

Nat
 

Attachments

  • 52845311_540469183105108_1042085372407840768_n.webp
    52845311_540469183105108_1042085372407840768_n.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 52920340_305406073501236_6334353124035133440_n.webp
    52920340_305406073501236_6334353124035133440_n.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 53201066_300069970622087_8101014318390181888_n.webp
    53201066_300069970622087_8101014318390181888_n.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 69
Bicycle tire stem is my guess.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a Tire / Air Guage
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
if it wasn't Dark here & sheet of ice,
I'd run out & get the 2 Schraders I've Found.

These are Schraders 1920's/30's

Notice the Similarity of the Ends

View attachment 1685182000aaa.webpView attachment 1685183000bbb.webp

Because of the Ribs on yours I'm thinking the Outer Shell is Missing From Yours

Compare Below

000vintage-.webp00052.webp

000too.webp00055.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thats a good ID always amazing the things that get an ID not much slips by without one Im proud to say Ive got one or two lol
 
Upvote 0
LOL Law Suit

This is a suit in equity brought by the plaintiff, the owner of patent No. 927,298, issued by the United States Patent Office to Charles R. Twitchell, for pressure gauge for pneumatic tires, dated July 6, 1909, against the defendant, for an injunction restraining the alleged infringement of said patent, and to recover damages alleged to have been suffered thereby. The defendant has interposed the answer of invalidity and noninfringement.

A. SCHRADER'S SON v. WEIN SALES CORPORATION



https://www.leagle.com/decision/192410023f2d9992629
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the ID...so apparently this isn't a Schrader since it has Wein Corp on it? I wonder if this one is more scarce since there was an infringement on the Schrader gauges.
 
Upvote 0
Thats awesome info lol
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the ID...so apparently this isn't a Schrader since it has Wein Corp on it? I wonder if this one is more scarce since there was an infringement on the Schrader gauges.

I Would consider it Quite Rare since I cannot find one Online :laughing7:

they Must have Lost
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom