What's new

Made my Silver goal for the year!

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Back in the Summer Ricardo_NY1 and myself set ourselves a goal of 50 silver coins apiece.Rick made his number last week,but I have been stuck at 47 since before Thanksgiving,getting into a real silver slump.I broke out on Sunday with Rick with a Merc and since I was only 2 away and I have off this week,I went out today even though it was 26 and 30-40 MPH winds,thinking the ground will soon be to frozen to dig.It was bitter out but worth it as I scored '46s and '49 Rosies and and 43P silver war nickel getting me past 50 to 51 silvers for the year.My son has my camera at college,I will post pictures this weekend when he returns. HH
 
Upvote 0
Again Tom, congrats. Saturday's merc plus these three good coins is what I call pulling out of a slump with class! You worked hard buddy. Now we can rest warm..........but it's not over!
 
Now that's determination!! :o
Im happy that you exceeded your goal.
HH,
Joe
 
I did not make 50 but thats something to shoot for! Congrats. :)
 
GRADS DUDE !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ya made it... :) :) :) :)
 
nice job

HH DDEII
 
Congrats, Tom, to you and Ricardo for reaching your silver goals. You both were very determined, and it paid off. It sure feels good to set goals earlier in the year, and then accomplish them.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
 
WTG Tom ;) congrats on the silvers !
 
Big Congrat's on the Silver goal Tom...I know condition's aren't the greatest but at least you made it.HH!!
 
Congratulations on your goal for this year.
 
Congrats Tom.
Great job on the silver goal.
-MM-
 
Congrats on meeting that goal and braving the elements!
 
Congrats on making 50! Very nice.
 
I went out today even though it was 26 and 30-40 MPH winds

You know you have a problem when.... :D


Congrats on making your goal! I kinda figured you'd make it even if you had to bring a blow torch with you to dig :) Should be pretty nice weather Saturday... go for 60!

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom