What's new

Magical Wonder BOX

mm12000

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I went to my local BoA, b/c they finally got a box that I had been expecting for over a week. I open it up at the teller desk, and... nothing great showing on the ends, lol. But, in my very first roll, a 40%. Then, 2 rolls later, a 64. After all was said and done, I got 2 Bens, 1 Walker, 8 64's (one with some savage polka-dot toning), 30 40%'s, 1 1983-S proof (pretty beat up, though), 1 2003-D. The only thing missing was a barber, really. One of the best Caches I've ever got, and from a government box, no less. Here's hoping the next box is as good, if not better!
Updated totals - plus added in a few wheats I found in a box last week...
 
Upvote 0
Fantastic results from this box, congratulations. Hope the next box is just as good.
 
Very nice, inspiring to see others get great boxes. Thanks for sharing but you forgot the pic for LJ haha. HH Mark
 
oldred said:
Fantastic results from this box, congratulations. Hope the next box is just as good.

Agreed!
 
Over a 4% keeper rate; for a whole box, that is awesome !

Any interesting dates with the Bens & Walker ?
 
Great box! Yep you're in trouble when you post without pics. Don't know how many pics of silver halves we need to be satisfied. They just never seem to get old. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom