What's new

Mail Box Finds Today

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a hunt today but didnt find much. I got home and this was in the mailbox so it was a good day after all. I havent sent the return yet but she can expect it towards the end of the month. You can click on the pic to enlarge it. Thanks its enough for a nice frame. I love it!
 

Attachments

  • SDC10470.webp
    SDC10470.webp
    729.2 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
It's great to find stuff in the mail box other than bills:laughing7:
 
very nice mail box day!!
 
Sure looks like some of that S.W. pottery!!!!!! Very nice gift.
 
Sure looks like some of that S.W. pottery!!!!!! Very nice gift.

Yes and I have always wanted some of that type for a frame. There is no painted pottery here that I know of.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom