SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 25, 2012 #1 While I had the scanner goin ..thought id scan and post what gator sent me.....Thanks again man ! Upvote 0
O October Tenderfoot Joined Jun 22, 2015 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Myrtle Beach SC Primary Interest: Other Jun 27, 2015 #21 I had my piece identified that looks like yours, the one that looks like a snake head. It's the top part of the skull of a sea robin.
I had my piece identified that looks like yours, the one that looks like a snake head. It's the top part of the skull of a sea robin.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2015 #22 Ok yes those look very similar no sea Robins down this way though