Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Feb 23, 2012 #1 I got this sweet LIL Waco in my box today....It's the first of the classic form that I have.A great addition to my net weight collection. Upvote 0
I got this sweet LIL Waco in my box today....It's the first of the classic form that I have.A great addition to my net weight collection.
JOHUNT Sr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2009 Messages 462 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern tier of New York Detector(s) used bounty hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2012 #2 Nice one! I haven't got one of that form yet
bluehunter1973 Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 1,375 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2012 #3 nice
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2012 #4 How do you keep getting them in your mail box? HH Broken Knee
Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Feb 23, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Thanx guys.....I guess I just have some wonderful friends,,,lol