What's new

mailbox

Red Earth

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
I came home to Illinois after being gone on work in Kansas City all week and found some Georgia pottery shards in the mail.
Thank you very much for the frames worth of relics
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140314_190554.webp
    ForumRunner_20140314_190554.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
I came home to Illinois after being gone on work in Kansas City all week and found some Georgia pottery shards in the mail.
Thank you very much for the frames worth of relics

From Rock
 
Did they make it okay in the mail? The post office here I think enjoys dropping the boxes. Glad you like them, rock
 
Only one little piece was busted.
I sure enjoy having some artifacts from another state.
Thank you again.
I'm sure I can return the favor
 
Mail box finds "Rock" !
 
...ditto on what Tn said.....:icon_thumleft:
 
That is what make's mail box finds great, a way to collect thing's from a part of the world you may never get to go and hunt. That also make's Tnet a great site:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom