mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #1 Taking advantage of this nice weather while I can...Three blades all Mt Kineo ryholite.Notice the difference in patinas...Also a nice little point and a broke followed by a couple nice scrapers..mjm Upvote 0
Taking advantage of this nice weather while I can...Three blades all Mt Kineo ryholite.Notice the difference in patinas...Also a nice little point and a broke followed by a couple nice scrapers..mjm
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #2 Nice finds!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 4, 2017 #3 You need to get out more...those are very nice artifacts!
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #4 Nice finds.. what kind of place was you digging Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #5 Really nice finds those blades are great. Can I request more pics lol
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 Thread Owner #6
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #7 Thanks for the pics I would be happy to find even one of those. We're these all found near each other or at similar depths?
Thanks for the pics I would be happy to find even one of those. We're these all found near each other or at similar depths?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2017 #8 3 nice ones all I have been finding is broken ones or preforms. Waiting on the killer to come but it just hasnt came yet for me.
3 nice ones all I have been finding is broken ones or preforms. Waiting on the killer to come but it just hasnt came yet for me.