What's new

maine weights

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my plummet weight collection.I was able to add my first grooved weight and my first donut weight which was found in a stream.I also added five plummets great year all the way around....mjm IMG_20150128_104711_886.webp
 
Upvote 0
You would think with all of the water we have there could be just 1 of them here where I hunt at. Nice collection
 
Mainejman, You sure have some nice finds. What part of Maine are you in? I spent a couple of seasons raking blueberries in Cherryfield and Machias area. Wish I would have walked some creeks now. steve
 
Thanks Steve I live in the Bangor area.With hardly any agricultural around I've learned to find them around the water.No field hunting for me.There's a lot of fresh water in Maine so I'll be busy.Its pretty rare for me not to find something when I go.Which is saying a lot considering no field hunting...mjm
 
Those are nice. I have only found one and it was damaged.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom