21stTNCav
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2006
- Messages
- 928
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee/Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
- #1
Thread Owner
Although it does not trouble me at this point, since I do haunt the Political forum quite a bit I was wondering when the "maintenance" would be finished
? Has anyone heard
? Has anyone heard
The better half, ya gotta love her!!
She finds out I am not renewing my T-net membership and wants to pay for it!!
I really had to sit her down and let her know that I really did not want to renew because the stuff a charter membership bought for me were for the most part gone. She still wanted to do it!!
She says now I still spend all my time on these types of websites anyhow!!







