What's new

Make sure You Do Your Exercises Befor A Long Day Hunting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red Just Updated Our Avatar And Maybe She can Put It on this Thread!!! Make sure you all Do your Streaches Before Going Out!!!! Chug:laughing7:
 
Red Just Updated Our Avatar And Maybe She can Put It on this Thread!!! Make sure you all Do your Streaches Before Going Out!!!! Chug:laughing7:

Ok, here it is, LOL I am not old.gif Little stretchy kitty! Red
 
Does watching other people exercise count :dontknow: After all I do use my eyeball muscles :icon_thumright:
 
YES, If your Moving Some Part It Counts In My Book Chug!!! JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT BLIND YOURSELF!!!! :headbang: LMAO CHUG
 
I do one arm curls with a shot glass every day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom