Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their response aren't in your "junk" emails are they? Makro has been the most responsive detector manufacturer of any one I've ever dealt with. They post almost daily on several forums about this very issue.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will respond, as Fletch said they care about customer service and actively monitor this forum for problems.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their response aren't in your "junk" emails are they? Makro has been the most responsive detector manufacturer of any one I've ever dealt with. They post almost daily on several forums about this very issue.

Nope, they are not. I monitor all of my folders.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will respond, as Fletch said they care about customer service and actively monitor this forum for problems.

That would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I emailed Nokta as well, about a month ago, and they never responded.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I emailed Nokta as well, about a month ago, and they never responded.

Hello... my name is Dilek and I am the Sales&Marketing Manager at Nokta. I personally respond to each and every email. I really do not know what happened in your situation but I apologize anyway. I am almost 100% sure that we never got your email for some reason. Otherwise, it would have been answered for sure. Can you please email me at [email protected] again so I can assist you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email Dilek, she will reply.... Dilek, if you don't object I will save your email to give out for any future problems like this.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email Dilek, she will reply.... Dilek, if you don't object I will save your email to give out for any future problems like this.

Not a problem at all but please keep in mind that I do not see any emails sent to Makro directly as they are answered by the Makro Sales team.

Shunkaha

Apr 2, 2013
Helena, Montana
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705 Gold Pack, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a pretty awesome response. The more posts I keep seeing on Nokta/Macro the more I am impressed with their product and customer service. :thumbsup:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello... my name is Dilek and I am the Sales&Marketing Manager at Nokta. I personally respond to each and every email. I really do not know what happened in your situation but I apologize anyway. I am almost 100% sure that we never got your email for some reason. Otherwise, it would have been answered for sure. Can you please email me at [email protected] again so I can assist you.

Just be aware that this is a VERY bad precedent to be setting. T-Net is NOT where the vast majority of your customers live. It's great that you are here to help people, but what about the other 90% of customers who only have the "info" email to send issues to. Get on your sales staff to reply and reply FAST to customers. The best detector company in the world will never succeed if customer service lacks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best email for both Nokta and Makro would be [email protected] according to posts...

Not really, customers should be contacting the Makro sales team if they are interested in Makro products as I am the Sales Manager for Nokta branded products only but I also post on forums on behalf of 2 brands. I do not mind answering emails and anybody can contact me if there is an issue.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be aware that this is a VERY bad precedent to be setting. T-Net is NOT where the vast majority of your customers live. It's great that you are here to help people, but what about the other 90% of customers who only have the "info" email to send issues to. Get on your sales staff to reply and reply FAST to customers. The best detector company in the world will never succeed if customer service lacks.

I personally respond to all the info emails that come to Nokta and Makro sales team responds to the ones that are sent to their info email.
Can you do me a favor and send me the copy of the email you sent so I can find out whether it was received or not?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really, customers should be contacting the Makro sales team if they are interested in Makro products as I am the Sales Manager for Nokta branded products only but I also post on forums on behalf of 2 brands. I do not mind answering emails and anybody can contact me if there is an issue.
My apologies, I saw a post you made on a different forum where someone had an issue concerning Makro and you told them to email you.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies, I saw a post you made on a different forum where someone had an issue concerning Makro and you told them to email you.

No apologies needed... yes anything coming from a forum, most of the time I ask the members to contact me so we resolve it in the shortest time instead of referring them to somebody else because I am the one running the forums... what I mean is I do not see any emails sent to Makro info email address and if customers are interested in Makro products, they can contact their sales team directly. Sorry if I confused you : )

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dilik
No need for apologies you are doing very well....and winning future customers !
Customer Service counts very much,before and after the sale.
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread