malfunction or could it really be a haunted site??

orcrist

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story short, my dad came one day with an old garret ads deep seeker 2 , we got batteries and went to an old " hacienda " and digged up some horse shoes and some buttons, 30-30 bullets, then we moved to a " haunted site" and after inquiring as where the haunted treasure could it be, I start detecting, a lot of old caps and wire came out but as soon as we reached the "spot" the ads stopped working, it just went off I tried 3 more times and it just went off every single time, I had downloaded the manual and had to adjust it every time and try it out with some coins and worked really good, but as soon as I get near the spot, it just wouldn't work, any thoughts????

When you say it "went off", are you saying it shut off or did it just go crazy? I swung an ADS III for several years.

I wanted to say turned off, it wouldn't do anything not a single noise, I turned it off and on, calibrate it again as the manual said, but it would do the same. I'm saving for a newer detector, I don't believe on haunted places, I know a bit about electronics and I know it needs to be certain circumstances for a electronic device to turn off. BTW I need to say I've use the ads and found clad and shot gun shells and once I found a knife blade hidding in a wall on anold house so the ads works!!!

Im on it but the problem is, they weren't quite virgins, are you sure has to be 10 ?? Would it work if I find but 1

They say ghost affect electromagnetic fields soooo........

RF or EMF Frank five star.png
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

We had an old VHF television that got ghosts when the bowtie antenna wasn't just right.

Apollo-11-TV.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back