What's new

Mall finds

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, things are picking up on this sweeper job, and I'm not just talking dirt. June was a banner month for me. Two weeks ago found $100 neatly folded up in a parking space at a bus station within 5 yards of the highway. Now that is what I call timing :icon_thumleft: Two night later, found a few small bills, at first it was a $5 and 3 singles... Took a quick look around and there was Hamilton waving to me :laughing7:

This past Sunday night found 2 pair of costume jewelry earrings, still on their placard... Later in the morning on my next to last job hit a nice little find. 9 new bottles of Paul Mitchell Shampoos and Conditioner. It looks like the prices are all over the map, but still a value of $100 + :laughing7:

Tonight is night 4 for me before my weekend starts. In addition to the above I have nearly $2.00 in assorted coins.

As I mentioned in another post, already have a 14k bracelet and a gold ring too!!!

Best part is I'm not even spending money on batteries :laughing9:
 
It's a sweeper truck and a fun little machine to drive :laughing7: I can clip through a darkened parking lot between 7.5-10 mph, spot things and stop on a dime :tongue3: You learn to read the glint off your headlights real fast. :tongue3: I can normally spot a coin with 10 yards, paper money many times tends to hang out in corners, or bushes.

The best part is wind is normally of a general direction and debris and money tend to hit the same locations time after time. It's not only a hobby, but an art form too :laughing7:
 
Them are nice Fringe Benefits, They Hiring..... :tongue3:
 
poorhunter, you wouldn't believe the stuff I run across :laughing7: This week I am the proud owner of an X-Box and several games

X-Box
Call of Duty - Finest Hour
Brothers In Arms - Earned in Blood
Fifa 08 Soccer
Halo - Combat Evolved

PS2 - Grand Theft Auto & a football game

All that and $0.59 cents.. Not a good week in free money :laughing7:


I think I'll keep a running post of this weeks tally :tongue3:
 
SWEET! How does one lose an Xbox?
 
They actually leave in in the parking lot.. This one and games was found by a Game Stop. He probably wanted to trade it in, but they didn't offer anything good for it. I bet he upgraded his system and just left it for some poor soul, namely me :laughing7:

Same holds true for the Paul Mitchell Shampoos and Conditioners in a Gucci Bag.. They must have made way to load something into the car and forgot the bag :laughing7: I don't complain :tongue3:

It is amazing what I run into on a weekly basis :headbang:
 
Got room for one more in the truck!
 
+++++
 
Last edited:
Well last week was good for me too. Over the 4 days I found 2 singles and 67 cents in change. I want to find at least a dollar a week, makes the job more fun :tongue3: That is not to mention the PS1 and 15 games I also picked up. Soon I'll be hitting the flea market and selling half the crap. I'm certain that I can get $25 for the PS1 and games from someone that really doesn't have much to spend. Anything I make is free money :headbang:
 
I can't believe all of the eyeball finds you've had lately, but good luke to ya and keep the roll going.:icon_thumleft:
 
Well last week was good for me too. Over the 4 days I found 2 singles and 67 cents in change. I want to find at least a dollar a week, makes the job more fun :tongue3: That is not to mention the PS1 and 15 games I also picked up. Soon I'll be hitting the flea market and selling half the crap. I'm certain that I can get $25 for the PS1 and games from someone that really doesn't have much to spend. Anything I make is free money :headbang:
I always knew you were the best salesman alive, Selling Crap to fleas at a market! Well I done you the liberty of having all the sewage trucks on standby, What's your address so They know where to come!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom