What's new

Man a 4 ring day

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I up early this morning and headed out. I drove around 35 miles got to a nice lake with a beach on it. Picking was slim but man they was nice. I got 4 rings today in 4 hour 14K with a blue stone in it. SS ring and 2 other junk rings. Also got a nice fire engine hot wheel car and 3 quarters 4 nickels 2 dimes 5 pennies and a cheap bracelet. After a day like this I wonder what tomorrow will bring.......Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2456.webp
    DSCF2456.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 555
  • DSCF2457.webp
    DSCF2457.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 548
  • DSCF2458.webp
    DSCF2458.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 553
Upvote 0
A (4) ring day?! Nice!!! Man, it's hard to have a ONE ring day nowadays :laughing9: You must've been wiped after all that water hunting :icon_pale: But if you're anything like me, you'll probably be right back out there again tomorrow morning :tongue3: Guess we're gluttons for punishment. Awesome hunt :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumleft: Woo-Hoo!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Great Job Matt, back at it tomorrow for sure! Nice.............!
 
WTG :hello2: :hello2: You did great . Do it again tomorrow
 
A great day in the water....well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
A FOUR RING DAY!!! WOW! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Nice work... Wife flew up this morn, i had to work, so no ticket for me... then I now have the time off. Man i wanted to give the quarry a go again...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom