What's new

Man phallus small Inca ? Astec ? fake chinese? statue need help

rose0723

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a statue that is four inch tall. He appears to be Inca???? I need help to determine more about him. He appears old, doesn't weigh a lot, actually the rock is lightweight. It has black and red in the stone. Hand carved and has phallus . this isnot my field. anyh elp would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • man.webp
    man.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,959
Although I can't tell for sure, the statuette appears to have an enlarged lower lip/jaw. That said, search with your preferred engine for "lip plate" or look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate.

I hope this may put you on the track of an actual ID...Good luck!

Batch
 
Upvote 0
I would suspect Aztec or Mayan, unless you found it in Peru. Where did you find it? Hopefully not Pennsylvania. Although I suspect the mound builders could have done something like this. Have you checked that database? I suspect they did do some carving. The half moon--under the chin, around the throat, or at times worn over the mouth. One of those weird things, but not inserted into the lip, I believe.

My theory is that Mound Builders were "back to earth" Aztecs, hippie as it were. A simpler life. Better quality of life without constant warfare.

PS--Mexican tourist crap looks very realistic and old. Dripping with age. I had an Aztec dog I loved. Light weight possibly means clay. And maybe hollow because it is made in a mould.
 
Upvote 0
rose0723 said:
I have a statue that is four inch tall. He appears to be Inca???? I need help to determine more about him. He appears old, doesn't weigh a lot, actually the rock is lightweight. It has black and red in the stone. Hand carved and has phallus . this isnot my field. anyh elp would be appreciated.
I doubt its Chinese but as mentioned there are millions of these things sold to tourists. It may help to tell us how you obtained it and how long have you had it in your possession. Im sorry I cant be of more help. How do you know its hand carved? Anything on the bottom?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom